MICROSOFT EXCEL MAC 2019
Available as instant download
- Order number: SW10142
- Manufacturer No: 065-08677
- Duration: Permanently valid
- Language: All languages
- Country zone: CA
|Scope of delivery||Download + License|
|Delivery time||Few minutes|
|MacOS||Monterey, Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave|
Microsoft Excel is the unsurpassed spreadsheet software to date, with which complex mathematical as well as commercial calculations can be performed. The current version 2019 for Mac also has a lot of new things in store for this: In addition to numerous improvements, the program has been supplemented with a variety of new functions to perform logical and business mathematical analyses in addition to statistical ones, also supported by the use of pivot tables. A wide selection of chart types, scalable graphs and models also allows for the meaningful and clear presentation of results for report creation. Excel 2019 is supported by PowerBI, the powerful business analysis service from Microsoft, which also allows direct export of data to other system environments.
For further questions about the product, please contact our customer service.
Microsoft Excel 2019 for Mac as a convenient single user license
Microsoft Excel is the unsurpassed spreadsheet software for performing complex mathematical and commercial calculations. And the latest version 2019 for Mac has a lot more to offer: In addition to numerous improvements, the program has been enhanced with a number of new functions to perform logical and business mathematical analyses in addition to statistical ones, also supported by the use of pivot tables. A wide selection of diagram types, scalable graphics and models allows the results to be displayed clearly and concisely for report generation. Excel 2019 is supported by PowerBI, Microsoft's powerful business analysis service, which also allows data to be exported directly to other system environments.
Various new graphical tools allow you to highlight important data in color or to create your own formulas and charts ad hoc and use them immediately. Excel 2019 for Mac also offers improved touch support on tablets, making it easier to use, especially on tablets or smartphones. This makes using the new Freehand Drawing tool even more convenient and easy. It also offers improved ways to create accessible tables and workbooks.
In the Wiresoft Onlineshop you will find the current Excel version 2019 for Mac especially low-priced as single user version, i.e. without software subscription, as well as its predecessor and all other Office. Below is an overview of all important new features of Excel 2019 for Mac.
Overview of the most important new features of Excel 2019 for Mac
The new Excel 2019 for Mac includes many improvements of the previous version as well as many new tools and functions, some of which were previously only included in the Office subscription model. These are both typical Excel functions and general MS Office.
Specific Excel spreadsheet functions in version 2019
The linking of tables for advanced queries has been optimized in Excel 2019 for Mac with the following handy features:
- The What-If function simplifies the entry of complicated What-If functions: It tests the conditions in a predefined order. The MAXWENNS function specifies the largest number that satisfies at least one of the specified conditions for a specified range; the MINWENNS function is available for the smallest number.
- In Excel 2019 for Mac it is now also possible to exclude or deactivate cells, rows or columns from a selection if they are selected too much or if they are selected by mistake.
- The FIRST VALUE function compares an initial value with a series of other values in a list. As soon as a match occurs, the result defined by the function is returned; if no match is found, the value for "otherwise" is returned.
- The new TEXT CHAIN function has the advantages over the previous CHAIN function that it is shorter and easier to enter. It now also supports range references, whereas previously only single or cell references were possible, so that a series of cells or entire columns can now be considered.
- The TEXT CHAIN function allows you to combine text from multiple ranges, with each element separated by a user-defined separator. Using TEXT LINKING, individual words that are distributed in cells can also be linked to form a sentence.
Optimizations in Excel 2019 for Mac for PivotTable
PivotTable, the efficient Excel tool for analyzing and evaluating large volumes of data using measures and KPIs, among other things, and presenting the results in a clear and concise manner - has been enhanced in the 2019 version with a number of practical functions in addition to improvements in user-friendliness:
- Delayed updating now allows Power Pivot to make multiple changes at once without having to wait until each change has been distributed throughout the entire workbook. All changes are distributed at once after closing the Power Pivot window.
- Personalize PivotTables as Standard Layouts: This handy feature in Excel 2019 for Mac not only allows you to set up a pivot table according to your own individual preferences, but also to save these preferences as a standard layout, including the preferred display of partial results or overall results and the report layout, so that it is immediately available the next time you use it.
- Automatic recognition of relations: Based on frequently used steps during an analysis, this function automatically creates relations between tables that have been used in a workbook before. So Excel for Mac also detects and displays when at least two tables need to be linked during an analysis. With one click, the relationships are immediately available.
- In Excel 2019 for Mac, custom measures can now be created directly in the PivotTable field list for immediate editing.
- When using OLAP (Online Analytical Processing) servers for PivotTable calculations, the query is now even faster, making these OLAP PivotTables available even faster. Not only pivot tables connected to Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services can be used, but also data from third-party OLAP servers.
- Intelligent renaming: When you rename tables and columns of a data model in a workbook, Excel 2019 for Mac automatically updates all corresponding tables and calculations, including worksheets and DAX formulas.
Extend the library of charts and 3D models
To help make analysis and reporting easier, Excel 2019 for Mac includes new chart types and three-dimensional model graphs that allow users to illustrate results and functions in specific areas.
- The new map charts in Excel 2019 for Mac are especially useful for displaying geographical values. Maps of continents, countries, but also of smaller areas such as administrative districts and postcode areas are available to display statistical or other values and their distribution.
- Funnel diagrams are particularly well suited to depict distributions of a process in several phases, for example, in sales or acquisitions.
- The new 3D models in Excel 2019, for example, are particularly well suited for depicting complex relationships in three dimensions, as they can be rotated through 360°. In addition to the large selection of immediately available 3D representations, you can also create them yourself. 3D models in Excel 2019 for Mac are supported from MacOS 10,12, 10.13.4 and higher.
- Scalable vector graphics such as SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) files can also be enlarged or reduced as well as rotated - without loss of image quality.
- Free use of the image library: All icons, pictograms, symbols as well as 3D images and SVG files for the illustration of presentations and worksheets contained in the Excel 2019 for Mac library can be used freely without having to pay royalties.
Other new features in Excel and other Office
A variety of practical features are also available in classic Office such as Excel 2019, which not only concern the design, but also the insertion or editing of graphics, as well as other practical tools.
New view options and desktop features in Excel for Mac
Excel also includes various background and program designs, whose goal is to make working on the Mac screen as pleasant and eye-friendly as possible.
- The themes white, dark grey and black are now selectable, the latter offering the highest contrast.
- New Ribbon User Interface: In Office 2019, the previous ribbon display has been combined with the Windows tile look - but in the view options, the look familiar from the previous version is still available.
- Especially frequently used functions are prominently placed in the new view so that they can be found immediately.
Freehand tool in Excel for Mac for writing and sketching
Excel 2019 for Mac now also has new freehand functions, which are supplemented by a wide range of effects. The new Freehand Drawing tool allows users to mark selected areas, but most importantly to draw formulas, charts, etc. spontaneously and import them immediately into a workbook. Users have the following options:
- Digital pens are available in various designs, thicknesses and colours: there is a pencil for drawing, a pencil for writing and a highlighter to highlight text passages.
- Distinctive graphic effects such as rainbows, galaxies, lava, oceans, gold, silver, but also drop shadows, lights, 3D effects, etc. provide for eye-catching designs, supplemented by predefined templates with which images can be converted into a line drawing or the fill color can be changed, for example.
- Complex mathematical formulas can be immediately inserted into a workbook using the "Freehand formula insertion" function. This can also be done with the mouse - simply start and Excel converts the formula drawing into text. Users who use Excel for Mac on a touchscreen device can also draw formulas with their finger instead of a pen.
- Lasso selection: No surface pen is needed to select an area of a freehand drawing for further editing - this can also be done with the fingertip.
Accessibility now even more practical
Also available in Excel 2019 for Mac as a handy feature: new and optimized functions help to prepare the contents of Excel documents so that even users with limited understanding can read and edit them more easily. By activating the supporting error correction, improvements are directly displayed at the relevant places in the document; the following tools are included:
- A list of internationally valid accessibility standards.
- Suggestions are displayed by clicking on "Check" under "Check Accessibility" and can be implemented immediately with one click.
- Accessibility problems in the document are also displayed immediately while working by clicking on the "Continue Accessibility Check" feature.
Other useful features of Excel 2019 for Mac
The new features listed below are available in Excel, in addition to other Office Suite 2019 programs, and make your work even more efficient:
- Translator:Individual foreign words, passages or entire texts in a foreign language can now be translated even more easily in Excel. Instead of calling up a corresponding web page in a browser to enter data, as was previously the case, this is now possible directly in Excel. The newly integrated translation function including automatic language recognition via Microsoft Translator contains vocabulary from more than 60 languages.
- Data Loss Protection: The integration of the proven Microsoft feature DLP in Excel makes it possible to search content in real time according to defined guidelines, for example to find confidential data such as account and credit card numbers; this also makes compliance with data protection rules even easier.
System requirements for Excel 2019 for macOS
In order for users to install and run Excel 2019 for Mac on an Apple device, the device must meet the following specifications as minimum requirements:
- Operating system: valid version of one of the last three current macOS operating systems
- iPad and iPhone: iOS 8.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel
- Working memory: at least 4 GB
- Hard disk: min. 3 GB available storage space
- Graphics card: 1,280 x 800 pixels
Buy Excel 2019 for Mac as Office single program from Wiresoft
MS Excel 2019 for Mac is a standard part of the Microsoft Office 2019 for macOS, but unlike many other Microsoft software providers, you can buy Excel 2019 for Mac in the Wiresoft online shop as a single program without the other components of the Office 2019. This means for you that you do not have to subscribe to updates with costs. It also means that with this Mac version for Excel 2019, you do not have to observe any time restrictions with regard to the period of use. This single-user license is identical to the Excel program included in the Office Suite 2019 for Mac.
The purchase of Excel 2019 for Mac from Wiresoft saves money, which is not only an advantage for freelancers, but also for smaller companies with few employees, who only want to use this classic spreadsheet software at work or at home and do not need the entire Office.
Whether Excel, Word or other programs - all software licenses offered in the Wiresoft Software Shop are original Microsoft products. Usually these are single user licenses which come from a volume license, or they were purchased by a company and can be used freely again by selling them to Wiresoft. This means that their usability is not restricted in terms of functions or duration, nor do you as a buyer enter a legal grey area. As a serious software dealer, Wiresoft only offers full versions of Microsoft programs that are 100% usable for our customers.
If you have further questions about Excel for Mac or any other Office for Mac or would like to take advantage of our competent advice, simply contact us by e-mail, phone or immediately here in the chat.