MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER 2019 ENTERPRISE
Ready for immediate dispatch, delivery time 24h
- Order number: SW10119
- Manufacturer No: 395-04604
- Duration: Permanently valid
- Language: All languages
- Country zone: CA
Are you a business customer or do you have legal questions?
I am here for you.
Microsoft Licensing Professional (MLP)
|Scope of delivery||Download + License|
|Additional info||Up to 100 mailbox databases|
Microsoft Exchange 2019 is an up-to-date version of the secure and powerful messaging platform that is used especially in larger companies for centralized management of e-mail traffic as well as contacts and tasks and differentiated scheduling. For this purpose, the Server Enterprise Exchange Server Edition Enterprise provides a comprehensive set of tools - including optimizations of already existing functions - to make communication and collaboration even more efficient with user-defined flexible applications.
For further questions about the product, please contact our customer service.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise
Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise is an up-to-date version of the secure and powerful messaging platform used especially in larger enterprises for centralized management of email traffic as well as contacts and tasks and differentiated scheduling. For this purpose, Exchange Server Enterprise Edition provides a comprehensive set of tools - including optimizations of already existing functions - to make communication and collaboration even more efficient with custom flexible applications.
The Enterprise Edition of Exchange Server 2019 is particularly suitable for large companies and other organizations with many employees, because it supports up to 100 mailbox databases per server and thus offers optimal productivity possibilities through the professional organization of the complete e-mail traffic, including appointment and task management. An Exchange license must be purchased for each server, as well as client access licenses.
Wiresoft offers the Enterprise Edition of Exchange Server 2019 as used software at a reduced price compared to new software, making it attractive for companies and organizations looking for an economical solution to deploy powerful server software such as Exchange 2019 Enterprise. Even as used software, this server license has the maximum scalability, performance and security typical of the edition, so it can be used to its full extent.
The licensing of Exchange Server Enterprise is also carried out for used software in accordance with the official Microsoft license management conditions. For detailed information on the enhancements and new features of Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise, as well as your optimal licensing, see the following section.
Key benefits of Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise
This version of Exchange Server software is also notable for its improved performance: For example, the mailbox server role now bundles Exchange Transport, Mailbox Transport Submission, Mailbox Transport Delivery and Frontend Transport, which increases CPU performance.
Furthermore, the intelligent inbox increases employee productivity through various functions and makes workflows more efficient. Personalization options and extensive search functions make it easy to find not only e-mails, but also contacts, appointments and tasks, so that all important data is always in view. In addition, the proven e-mail client program Microsoft Outlook offers the familiar Windows interface.
Windows Server Exchange 2019 also offers more in terms of security, as the software runs on Windows Server 2019 Core, providing a reliable platform for messaging infrastructures that makes efficient use of all available system resources such as processor cores and memory. The latest encryption techniques and hash algorithms also improve data protection and make routine tasks easier to manage as well. In addition, Outlook Mobile with Exchange Online provides secure mobile access to emails and contacts, etc., while on the go.
An overview of all the key innovations in Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise
Organizations and their users will benefit from the included new and improved technologies, features and services in Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise Edition, which now better help them shift the focus further from communication to collaboration. By delivering Exchange Server applications both on-premises and in the cloud, Exchange Server 2019 thus also makes a meaningful contribution to lowering total cost of ownership, including enhanced capabilities for server administrators. Below are a few features that deserve special mention.
The redesigned reliable search infrastructure in Exchange Online at cloud scaling is now available for Exchange 2019, it also enables indexing of larger files while providing better search performance as well as the easier management. Changes to the search architecture in the process result in significantly faster as well as more reliable failover between servers. In addition, this Exchange version offers impressive hardware support with support for up to 256 GB of memory and 48 CPU cores; the use of dynamic memory cache allocation also optimizes memory usage for active database usage in the information storage process. The following components deserve special mention:
- Meta Cache Database (MCDB): With Exchange Server 2019, it is now also possible to use the Meta Cache Database for the operation of a physical server with SSD drives. This backs up meta information such as the folder structure of a mailbox, speeding up both access and search. The automation script also allows administrators to make room for more users in a server instance, helping to reduce costs.
- Dynamic Database Cache (DDC): DDC enables Server Exchange 2019 Enterprise to dynamically adjust storage capacity depending on the current situation, allowing it to be better utilized when the number of active databases changes, in the process DDC also increases the speed of Exchange Server.
- New search index: the new search index in Exchange Server 2019 is now located directly in the database of a mailbox, instead of being separate from it as in previous versions. This increases search speed as well as makes managing mailboxes much easier.
- Improved collaboration on documents: Files can be uploaded and stored on OneDrive for Business for sharing.
Windows Server Core for Exchange Server 2019
The use of Windows Server Core in the Exchange Server 2019 release now allows administrators to run the server system in a simplified manner. The simpler design makes it easier to configure and disable any unneeded services that consume resources. Windows Server Core also provides greater security by offering fewer points of attack for intruders, plus it reduces the risk of bugs that can threaten security.
Client Access Rules
Administrators get more options in Exchange Server 2019 with Client Access Rules to restrict access to the server configuration area - both for the Admin Center and PowerShell, which is used to configure, manage as well as automate systems. Client access rules can be used to control and block connections to Exchange Server based on IP address, authentication type, or user properties based on country as well as region without having to use a firewall. When using PowerShell, it is also possible to define time periods.
Important calendar enhancements
The Exchange 2019 version also offers many new practical features for the calendar, which facilitate the organization of meetings in particular:
- With the Default End Date feature, the organization of regularly recurring meetings in particular can be limited to a reasonable number.
- Do Not Forward gives an organizer the option to prevent meeting participants from forwarding this message to other recipients.
- Out-of-office messages can now be configured with the following additional options, among others: block one's calendar for a specified period of time; reject all meeting requests sent within a defined period of time.
- Using the Remove-CalendarEvents cmdlet, an administrator can cancel meetings organized by a user who is on vacation or has left the company.
- Using PowerShell, the administrator can assign proxy authority to others.
- Email address internationalization (EAI) allows forwarding of email addresses that contain non-English characters.
Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise technical information
The following details provide important info on the scenarios supported by Exchange Server 2019, as well as minimum server, hardware and software requirements to ensure optimal operation of the software.
Supported coexistence scenarios for Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise
The following conditions apply to support for previous versions to Exchange Server:
- Exchange 2016: with KU11 for Exchange 2016 or later on all deployed Exchange Servers, including Edge Transport servers
- Mixed Exchange 2016 and Exchange 2013 environments, if all Exchange 2016 and 2013 servers meet the requirements listed first.
- Exchange 2013: with KU21 for Exchange 2013 or higher, including Edge Transport servers
- Please note: Exchange 2010 and earlier versions are no longer supported!
Requirements for network and directory servers to Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise
Depending on the Exchange 2019 component, the following network and directory server requirements apply:
- Domain Controllers: All domain controllers must be running one of the following versions of Windows Server: Windows Server 2019 Standard or Datacenter, Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard or Datacenter, or Windows Server 2016 Standard or Datacenter
- Active Directory structure: at least Windows Server 2012 R2 or higher
- Active Directory site: at least one writable domain controller that also serves as a global catalog server - please note: it is not possible to remove the domain controller from the Active Directory site after installing Exchange server!
- DNS namespaces - supported are: Contiguous, Non-contiguous, Single-part domains as well as Separate.
- IPv6: IPv4 must be installed and enabled on the Exchange server.
- Directory Server: Using 64-bit hardware will increase the performance of the directory service.
- Please note: Installing Exchange 2019 on Active Directory directory servers is not recommended for security as well as performance reasons - only on member servers.
Hardware and software requirements for Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise
- Processor: minimum 64-bit processor, e.g. Intel processor supporting Intel 64 architecture (Intel EM64T) or AMD processor supporting AMD64 platform - please note: Intel Itanium IA64 processors are not supported!
- RAM Mailbox: min. 128 GB
- RAM Edge Transport: min. 64 GB
- Hard disk space: min. 30 GB on the drive where you install, min. 200 MB for system drive, min. 500 MB free space on the drive for the message queue database
- Screen resolution: at least 1,024 x 768 pixels (XGA) or higher
- NTFS: for partitions containing, for example, the system partition, Exchange binaries, Exchange diagnostic log files, and transport database files
- ReFS: for partitions containing mailbox databases or transaction logs
Supported operating systems/clients for Exchange 2019 Enterprise components
Depending on the Exchange component, the following conditions or prerequisites apply:
- Mailbox or Edge Transport server role: Windows Server 2019 Standard or Datacenter, respectively
- Management tools: Windows Server 2019 Standard or Datacenter, Windows 10 64-bit edition
- .NET Framework for Exchange 2019
- Supported clients: Outlook 2019 - 2013, Outlook 2016 for Mac, Outlook for Mac for Office 365; Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise
Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise licensing
A separate server license is required for each instance of Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise that runs - regardless of whether it runs in a physical or virtual operating system environment. An instance is also considered running when the Exchange Server software has been loaded into memory or its instructions are executed.
The Enterprise edition of Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 is designed primarily for the mailbox needs of large enterprises: it supports up to 100 mailbox databases.
FAQs about Wiresoft used software of Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise Edition
With our offer of Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise as used software, you can be confident that your purchase is not only legal, but also that the server license offers the same capabilities as the comparable new server license software - firstly, because a software cannot wear out, and secondly, and most importantly, in terms of its functionality as well as the legality of its use. Below you will find all the answers to common questions when buying used Exchange Server software.
Where does Wiresoft used Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise software come from?
The used software for Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise edition offered in Wiresoft Software Shop usually comes from companies that first purchased this software new and later resold it to Wiresoft. The reasons for the sale are usually that there are surplus and therefore unused licenses or that the software has been replaced by another type or edition and is therefore no longer used. At Wiresoft such already used or resold licenses are marked as used software, but as mentioned they can be used in principle like a new server license.
Does Wiresoft pre-owned software like Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise offer buyer assurance?
Yes: The purchase of Wiresoft used software such as Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise license offers our customers the same advantages as a new server software: with the buyer security through the instant download and the immediate license activation via supplied valid license key.
Is buying or using used software like Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise legal?
Yes: Both the trade in used software and its actual use are governed by the usual case law, which declares both to be legal - this fact has been repeatedly confirmed by various court rulings. The used software offered by Wiresoft therefore originates from the license inventories of companies.
Does Wiresoft pre-owned software have even more advantages?
Yes: The Wiresoft used software offer provides companies and organizations with an opportunity to update or supplement existing software inventories at low cost, because the price of used software is significantly lower than that of comparable new software. In the Wiresoft software store, you can also find older versions of Exchange Server licenses that are no longer offered new, thus avoiding more expensive upgrades. Wiresoft pre-owned software has the additional advantage of being audit-proof due to the complete record of all buyers!
The Wiresoft used software offer includes not only the 2019 version of Exchange Server Enterprise, but also the Standard edition - including the respective required client access licenses. Furthermore, you will also find favorable offers on many other Microsoft programs - with all the benefits mentioned above. If you have any questions regarding your Exchange Server 2019 Enterprise licensing, please feel free to contact us via chat, email or phone.