MICROSOFT OFFICE 2016 STANDARD
Prices incl. HST
Available as instant download
- Order number: SW10008
- Manufacturer No: 021-10554
Benefits- Fast delivery
- Authorised original product
- Shipment within 24 hours
- Chat, e-mail and telephone support
Microsoft Office 2016 Standard - for the modern organization of office and business
The Office 2016 Standard is designed to handle all the typical tasks of modern business life - and much more: Many practical, intuitively usable tools make it easier to use the individual programs, which speeds up the completion of projects even more. The Office 2016 Standard edition in particular offers a significant plus in application possibilities compared to other editions through the integration of the Publisher 2016 DTP program - this means that a large number of publications can be professionally produced for all target groups: from business mailings to more extensive advertising catalogues.
All programs included in Office 2016 Standard:
- Word 2016 - Text editing for office and private communication
- Excel 2016 - Accounting, statistics, calculations
- PowerPoint 2016 - Create presentations and lectures
- Outlook 2016 - e-mail communication, calendar, appointment and task planning
- OneNote 2016 - Create notes, collect and document ideas
- Publisher 2016 - Design and prepare print media for printing
Of course,Office 2016 Standard again offers a whole range of generally useful features:
- The intelligent wizards "Insights", a search tool that links Office directly to the Bing search, and "Tell Me", for finding functions faster, support both professionals and inexperienced users in editing documents.
- Users are connected in the cloud via OneDrive and SharePoint. In addition, comprehensive functions make data sharing particularly flexible, so that Office 2016 further optimizes collaboration on Office and their real-time delivery.
- New Office are also available for this and the other editions: The "Dark Grey" mode has particularly strong contrasts, while the "Colored" design displays the programs in a modern look.
The Microsoft Office 2016 Standard Edition is not available in regular stores for individual customers, but only as a volume license, as used in larger companies. At Wiresoft, on the other hand, private users as well as self-employed persons and SMEs can also buy the Office Standard 2016. This differs from the common editions Home & Student or Home & Business by the layout program Publisher.
The purchase of a 2016 edition has the advantage that it is supported by older Microsoft operating systems starting from Windows 7 - an important, purchase deciding feature for those buyers who continue to use this or a successor version. In addition to the 2016 version of Office 2016 Standard, the Wiresoft online shop also offers the Professional Pro edition as a purchased version (no subscription!). The following overview provides a detailed presentation of all individual programs included in Office 2016 Standard.
General new features in Office 2016 Standard
TheOffice 2016 Standard includes several new features in the Standard to help users do their jobs:
- "You wish" (Tell Me) is a user assistant, which has the shape of a light bulb as icon. When a user searches for a function, he/she briefly types in the input field what he/she wants to do, and Tell Me shows where and how to do it, or offers further support.
- Insights is also a wizard that allows you to use Bing-based Intelligent Search to find matching search results for terms that are in an Office document, for example, and displays them in the page area of the Office.
- Simplified sharing allows Excel, Word and PowerPoint documents to be shared more easily and individual rights to be assigned to recipients.
- For Word, Excel and PowerPoint, the Version History function also displays and makes available older versions of a document.
- The integration of OneDrive allows users to access Office from anywhere and from any device, if they are stored there.
- The Data Loss Protection (DLP) feature is available for Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents via SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business to centrally create policies for the use and sharing of sensitive data. As soon as a security risk is identified, the user concerned receives an alert.
Program-specific individual functions in Office 2016 Standard
The individual programs included in the Office 2016 Standard Edition also offer a number of improvements and new features:
New Word features in Office 2016 Standard
The Word program included in Office 2016 Standard includes enhancements to existing features as well as some new tools. In particular, these make teamwork on Word documents even more efficient - whether in the Office or online in the cloud. In addition, Word 2016 offers even more templates and the particularly practical function of opening a PDF document directly in the program:
- Open PDF directly in Word: When opening a PDF with Word 2016, not only the formatting including fonts is transferred, but also images and graphics. These can be edited directly with the tools integrated in Word. Afterwards, this Word document can also be saved again in PDF format.
- New options for Wordart shapes: Word 2016 contains even more options for the WordArt forms to design documents individually - texts can be freely transformed, for example to adapt them to the shape of a graphic element, etc.
- Improved real-time input: The "Real-time input" tool makes simultaneous teamwork on a Word document even more efficient and at the same time clearer: If a certain user makes changes in a Word text while other employees have also opened it, they can not only follow the actions but also correct them if necessary.
- Enhanced commenting: In addition to displaying changes in real time, the optimized commenting function in Word displays each employee's comments so that other users can reply to them directly in the same comment field. This way, all comments are centrally integrated in the same Word document, so that users do not have to write e-mails about them.
- Attached folder: The folder in which a Word document is stored can be attached to each Word document as a visible jumplist. This allows all employees to access it immediately as well as all other documents contained in it.
New functions in Excel 2016 for Office Standard
One of the recommended functions in Excel 2016 is the suggestion of the most suitable chart type for the respective calculation operation. Users simply mark the respective data with the mouse and the program creates a selection of suitable diagrams as a live preview based on the real data.
In addition, several new diagram types are available to illustrate certain calculations even more clearly:
- The waterfall diagram is a type of bar chart that can be used to display positive and negative changes of a certain value.
- The histogram is suitable for displaying frequency distributions of certain classes.
- The Treemap type graphically illustrates proportions in a hierarchical structure.
- The Pareto chart belongs to the histograms and is used to visualize values both absolutely and relatively in the form of columns.
- The sunburst chart is mainly used to arrange hierarchical data in the form of concentric rings to show relationships between them.
- The box chart - also known as box plot or box & whiskers - shows statistical evaluations in the form of quartiles and medians.
In addition, Excel in Office 2016 Standard offers several new calculation types, such as the PROGNOSE.ETS function, which can now also be used to generate short-term alternative future forecasts including best & worst cases. Interactive charts in pivot tables with the newly integrated Business Intelligence functions offer, among other things, drill-down navigation as known from Online Analytical Processing (OLAP). The new LET function improves the computing power and combinability in Excel 2016: individual areas within a formula can be named. The new view filter makes it possible to hide the sortings and filters of other employees in a worksheet and display only your own.
PowerPoint features in Office 2016 Standard
The 2016 version of PowerPoint extends the options for designing presentation slides with new tools, animations and graphics, as well as time management options:
- When inserting a graphic or illustration into a slide, the integrated PowerPoint Designer makes various design suggestions that can be adopted immediately with a click.
- The new PowerPoint Morph function makes it possible to create animated transitions between two presentation slides. Morphing works with images and graphics or 3D shapes, but also with words and text.
- The brush tool is used to clearly highlight individual elements such as terms, but also graphics in a presentation on a slide by highlighting them in color. Marking is only done in presentation mode, the PowerPoint document itself is not changed.
- Time-tracking gives presenters even better control over the time management of a presentation: It always shows the available time, so that the time frame is kept despite possible delays.
- The share function makes it even easier to publish a presentation via social media channels such as Facebook and others.
- The presentation service can be used with a Microsoft account to make a live presentation accessible to other interested parties via a browser.
Practical new Outlook features in Office 2016 Standard
Outlook 2016 has a number of new features to help users efficiently manage the daily flood of e-mail, as well as to find content, contacts, and documents even faster; sending file attachments is now even easier and faster:
- The Clutter function separates important from unimportant e-mails in the inbox and sorts the latter into a separate junk e-mail folder. It also deactivates all potentially dangerous content, such as unsafe links or malware. Clutter also detects user behavior, such as which emails are read first, which are read later, and which are ignored completely, thereby continuously improving the sorting criteria.
- Using a virtual search folder , e-mails or people and contacts are first filtered according to a predefined search criterion and then displayed collectively in it.
- After entering a name or clicking in the "To" field of a new e-mail, the address book suggests corresponding contacts from the address book, but also those with whom the sender of the message frequently communicates.
- Attachments can be found and sent even faster because Outlook 2016 displays a list of all files that were last used when you click on "Attach file". The attachments contain a drop-down menu with functions for immediate opening, copying, saving or deleting by clicking.
- Via OneDrive and SharePoint , files stored there can be sent as a link. This significantly reduces the amount of data in an e-mail box.
Note program OneNote in Office 2016 Standard
Last, but not least, Office 2016 Standard also includes OneNote, the popular digital notebook, which can be used almost anywhere due to its versatility and is especially suitable for
Smartphones and tablets can be used to take, edit and share notes from anywhere.
- With OneNote, ideas and tasks can be spontaneously captured and synchronized on all devices.
- This also includes pictures, video files and text. The integrated text and speech recognition makes it possible to search texts in images (e.g. screenshots) and speech files for keywords.
- OneNote integrates into various Office, making it easy to take notes there.
- Notes can also be entered by hand on touch-enabled devices.
- Notes can also be linked to each other, with content from Internet sources automatically linked.
- The notebooks can be stored on OneDrive and shared with other users.
Publisher 2016 available in Office 2016 Standard
Publisher is the practical Office for creating a variety of media for online or print. This publishing software is a special component of MS Office 2016 Standard and is not included in the Home & Student or Home & Business.
The user-friendly interface offers a clear arrangement of all important functions. The intuitively usable tools support both inexperienced and professional users in the layout of demanding documents as well as in image editing to achieve optimal results. Texts and images can be visually altered with image effects such as shadows, luminous and 3D as well as reflections. A separate column is available in the design area for editing multiple images. These can then be intuitively exchanged via drag & drop. And especially for digital printing with an online photo service, documents created in Publisher can also be saved as JPG format.
Important functions and features of Publisher 2016 are
- Design templates in the most common formats are already displayed when opening Publisher for all types of documents: for private purposes there are templates for A4 flyers and letters etc., for commercial use also those for multi-page brochures and more extensive catalogues. All elements predefined in a template such as headlines, page numbers, boxes, but also colours, fonts and formatting can be individually adapted and saved as a new template so that they are available again for similar publications.
- Even the integrated modules - such as headlines, text frames and columns, etc. - can either be adopted or adapted so that a uniform design is available for all publications.
- The scalable SVG vector graphics included in Publisher, as well as the available 3D objects , can be enlarged or rotated 360 degrees, while always keeping their sharpness.
- Using the drag & drop function, images and graphics can be imported into a Publisher document not only from a folder or the Microsoft ClipArt library, but also from the Internet or an online photo album via Bing image search.
- The ruler function allows millimetre-precise placement in the document.
- The text field tool is a practical help especially for multi-page publications; as soon as a longer text is inserted into a text frame, an ellipsis sign indicates if there is any more text, but it is not visible. By linking individual text fields, the inserted text is automatically distributed among them.
System requirements for Office 2016 Standard:
MS Office Standard is available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions. The 64-bit version is normally installed automatically - on a 32-bit operating system with x86 processor only the 32-bit version can be installed. Depending on the operating system, individual hardware requirements may differ - especially with regard to memory and hard disk space. Please note the following minimum requirements:
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2 /2016 /2019 /2022
- Processor: x86 or x64 bit processor with at least 1 GHz and SSE2
- Working memory: 1 GB RAM (32-bit), 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: at least 3.0 GB
- Display: min. 1,024 x 768 resolution
- Graphics card: min. DirectX 10 graphics card for graphics hardware acceleration
MS Office 2016 Standard cheap at Wiresoft in Online-Shop
The edition MS Office 2016 Standard is not available in the usual trade, but only as volume license for companies. In the Wiresoft online shop, the Office 2016 Standard software is also available individually, as a purchased version and without any obligations as in a subscription with software updates; therefore, when purchasing via Wiresoft, only the one-time costs are incurred. You purchase the full version of the program, with the same scope of programs and functions as the volume license, the only difference being that this Office 2016 Standard is a single license that is used exclusively by you.
Secure software purchase with Wiresoft: Buying Office 2016 Standard or any other Office 2016 edition is not only particularly inexpensive and convenient with Wiresoft, it is also secure: This Office 2016 Standard software is a single user license that was part of a larger volume license, which can usually only be purchased and used by larger companies. When purchasing a volume license, these companies also have the right to resell surplus software licenses - e.g. to Wiresoft. It does not matter whether these licenses have not been used, or whether the Office in question has been replaced by a newer program version or is no longer supported by a general adjustment of the hardware or an update of the operating system in a company. Through the sale, the volume license can be cancelled and converted into individual licenses - these are then referred to as used software. The splitting into single licenses has no effect on the scope of the programs or their functionality, and the software is not subject to wear and tear through use.
Wiresoft sells only such full versions of MS Office Standard or other Microsoft programs which are identical with the original Microsoft versions or editions; moreover, these originate only from legal sources of first purchasers resident in Europe.
When buying Office 2016 Standard as used software in the Wiresoft Software Shop, you therefore do not take any legal risk whatsoever, as the trade with used software is expressly permitted by law, which has also been confirmed by numerous judgements.
This Office 2016 Standard Software can be installed on your PC immediately after the purchase process and the download is complete. It can be activated with the volume license key - Multi-Activation-Key (MAK) - supplied with the purchase and used without any time or other restrictions.
The software purchase of Microsoft Office is an economic possibility for Wiresoft customers to purchase such normally not available programs at a particularly favourable price. This is why especially self-employed and private users, but also SMEs benefit from our low-priced software offer: with Wiresoft they not only get all exclusive advantages of the Office 2016 Standard Edition, but also save money when buying!
In the Wiresoft software shop you will find the Office 2016 Standard Edition as well as other editions and versions and other Office as a purchase version. If you have any questions about Office 2016 Standard or any other Microsoft Office 2016 Edition, simply use our competent advice by e-mail, phone or chat.