MICROSOFT EXCEL MAC 2016
Prices incl. HST
Available as instant download
- Order number: SW10141
- Manufacturer No: D46-00945
Benefits- Fast delivery
- Authorised original product
- Shipment within 24 hours
- Chat, e-mail and telephone support
Microsoft Excel for Mac 2016 - the efficient calculation program for macOS
Excel 2016, the classic spreadsheet program for a wide range of calculations, is also available for the Mac as a stand-alone program. Although this current version of the program does not offer exactly the same range of functions as the corresponding PC version, it has all the features of the previous Windows version Excel 2013 and now also offers full compatibility between the two systems.
ButExcel 2016 for Mac still includes a host of new features and tools that make it even easier to work professionally with numbers and complex tables. Sales forecasts and other forecasts can now be calculated, pivot tables can be used and pivot charts can be created.
Excel 2016 for Mac has also been optimized for working on spreadsheet documents in a team and making them available in real time. Mac users can also use Microsoft's OneDrive service to work on Excel files in the cloud, whether in the office, at home or on the road: With the upload, individual sharing or usage rights can be assigned for each authorized user, so that the protection of sensitive data is also guaranteed on the network.
Excel 2016 for Mac is available in the Wiresoft software shop as a low-priced single license. Below you will find an overview of the most important functions that this popular calculation software offers you when you buy it.
New Excel functions in the Mac version 2016
Excel 2016 for Mac includes many improvements, especially for pivot tables, as well as the following enhancements to existing features and completely new tools:
- PROGNOSE.ETS: This function calculates or estimates a future value based on existing (historical) values using the ETS (exponential smoothing) algorithm in the AAA version. For example, PROGNOSE.ETS allows you to predict sales, inventory levels, or consumer trends.
- LINK: This function in Excel now allows you to link several cells in another cell.
- IF function: This allows users to make the logical comparison between a current value and an expected value. The What-If function can produce two results: If the comparison is true, the first result is output; if the comparison is false, the second is output. The IF function can be used to evaluate both text and values. It also allows you to evaluate errors and mathematical operators. Furthermore, several IF functions can be nested to perform comparisons.
While working on an Excel workbook, the context-related tools in particular make it much easier: Together with the selection of certain elements, additional commands can be displayed in the menu bar. For example, Mac users can select a chart and have the Design and Format tabs displayed in the ribbon. They can also insert functions by clicking Insert Function on the Formulas tab to display the Formula Builder pane. Here it is not only possible to search for certain functions and insert them by clicking on them, but also to look up the correct syntax. This feature also offers comprehensive help for the selected functions. In addition to these special calculation functions, Excel for Mac 2016 also includes a number of other tools that make working with Excel files easier:
- View filter: Especially when several users are working together on an Excel document, it is often difficult to keep track of your calculations. Using the filter view in Excel for Mac 2016, users can now hide the sort orders and filters of other employees.
- Filemaker: The Mac version of Excel 2016 also has a special advantage over the PC version: It offers direct access to Filemaker databases.
- PivotCharts: For the first time, the Mac version of Excel 2016 also includes support for PivotCharts. This means that charts can now also be derived from PivotTables.
- Recommended charts: This useful feature, which is also included in Excel 2016 for Mac, provides a very practical help in selecting the most suitable chart type for a particular spreadsheet. To activate it, simply select all the relevant data with the mouse or pencil and the function will suggest a selection of matching chart types in the Live Preview based on the real data.
- Formula Generator: This tool is a welcome relief, especially for beginners, when they want to create a new formula, because it explains every single function in detail.
New general single functions in Office for Mac 2016
Excel 2016 for Mac also includes a host of additional convenient features and tools to help Mac users perform many of the tasks associated with Excel workbooks:
Freehand formula entry
Formula entry with the freehand tool offers practical application possibilities, especially in Excel 2016 for Mac: Using the mouse or touch input, a mathematical formula can be created freehand and immediately inserted and used in an Excel document.
Easier sharing of Excel documents
The 2016 version of Excel for Mac makes it even faster and easier to share Excel sheets with other users. The Share feature is available in the 2016 for Mac ribbon. It offers a number of options for each Excel document: Individual rights can be assigned to each addressee - not only to read, but also to edit, forward, etc.
Use "Version History" for collaboration in Excel 2016
The "Version History" function is also available in Excel for Mac 2016. This gives users a version history of each Excel document. The great advantage of "Version History" is not only that this tool shows older editing states, but also that these versions can be reopened for further editing. This makes it easier when several users are working simultaneously on an Excel document in the cloud and it is often difficult to keep track of all the actions that others are currently performing.
Use OneDrive in Excel 2016 for Mac
OneDrive is a convenient cloud storage solution from Microsoft that allows files to be shared or made available over the web. Users who want to use the OneDrive sync app on their Mac can download it and use it in Excel 2016 for Mac. Excel documents can be stored in OneDrive and made available for online access anywhere and to a variety of devices.
Data Loss Protection in Excel 2016 for Mac
Data Loss Protection (DLP), Microsoft's proven tool for preventing data loss and protecting sensitive data, is also built into the Mac version of Excel 2016. The powerful content filters detect sensitive data such as credit card numbers, etc., and alert users to them or prevent them from being shared in an Excel file. As a result, administrators use the DLP in Excel 2016 for Mac primarily to create policies for creating and sharing content that contains sensitive information so that potential security risks are immediately identified and displayed.
System requirements for Excel 2016 for Mac
The following conditions apply to the hardware conditions for Excel 2016 for Mac: The program is only available in the 64-bit version. In addition, Excel 2016 for Mac as a purchased version cannot be used for iOS on iPhones. Additional requirements:
- Processor: Intel processor
- Operating system: Mac OS X, at least version 10.10 (Yosemite) or higher
- Working memory: at least 4 GB RAM
- Hard disk space: at least 6 GB in HFS+ format (also: Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
- Display: min. 1,280 x 800 resolution
Buy Excel 2016 for Mac as single program from Wiresoft
Excel is usually an integral part of an Office for Mac and is therefore not offered as a stand-alone program in normal commerce. In the Wiresoft software shop you can buy Excel 2016 for Mac as well as earlier program versions and also the other components of the Office Suite for Mac as single user license. With the purchase of Excel 2016 for Mac from Wiresoft, you profit from all these advantages in addition to the fabulously low price for used software:
- The Excel Mac version 2016 offered by Wiresoft is a purchase license.
- Therefore you do not have to sign up for a subscription and therefore
- do not download expensive updates and also
- do not observe any time limit on the useful life.
- The Excel 2016 Single User License available from Wiresoft is identical to the Excel program, which is also part of the 2016 Office Suite for Mac.
- Therefore, by purchasing Excel 2016 for Mac as a single user software program, you will also benefit in the long term.
The purchase of an Excel 2016 Single User License for Mac offers all these advantages especially for those groups of users who only want to use all the advantages of this well-proven spreadsheet software and don't need all the other Office. Besides freelancers and private users, smaller companies in particular benefit from the range of programs offered by Wiresoft, if they are looking for an inexpensive and economical solution when buying software.
Not only Excel for Mac 2016, but also all other offered Mac software licenses, which you can buy in the Wiresoft software shop, are exclusively original Microsoft products. The Office for Mac are always available as single user full versions. As such, they were either part of a larger volume license of a company or were used by a previous owner and released by selling them to Wiresoft. This also deleted any previous installation of a software program or use of the license. The Excel license for Mac 2016 or any other Office can be downloaded and installed immediately after payment and is 100% usable.
As a reputable software dealer, we do not offer any software in our online shop that is a test version with limited functionality or a limited period of use.
As a buyer, you will therefore not suffer any disadvantages in terms of rights of use or usability when using used software such as Excel for Mac 2016. The purchase of such software products at Wiresoft is absolutely legal and therefore audit-proof. In addition, every Excel or othersoftware license has been checked by Wiresoft beforehand to ensure its usability.
If you have any questions about Excel 2016 for Mac or about the purchase of any other Office software for Mac, please contact us via e-mail, phone or chat and benefit from our competent advice.