Microsoft Office versions for Windows as used software
Microsoft Office for Windows offers beside the proven Standard-programs Word for versatile text production and Excel for extensive spreadsheets depending upon edition still many further programs, these are thereby ideally cut to certain user groups - from private users and self-employed persons over KMUs up to large enterprises and organizations, besides contain individual Office-programs further functions and options for the individual adjustment and application.
Especially the Office editions Standard as well as Professional Plus contain many additional programs that professional users will appreciate:
- Microsoft Word - contains extensive functions for creating text documents
- Microsoft Excel - with numerous calculation and table functions
- Microsoft PowerPoint - for the comprehensive design of presentations
- Microsoft Outlook - management of e-mails, contacts and appointments
- Microsoft Access - for the development and programming of specific database applications
- Microsoft Publisher - the desktop publishing software for creating print media
- Microsoft OneNote - the digital notebook for capturing and sharing ideas
- Microsoft InfoPath - for designing and using XML-based forms
- Microsoft Groove - a collaboration application for mobile use of the programs
In addition, there are many other additions in the individual programs, such as Lnyc, SharePoint, etc., which further expand the respective functionality.