MICROSOFT OFFICE 2010 STANDARD
Available as instant download
- Order number: SW10004
- Manufacturer No: 021-09707
- Duration: Permanently valid
- Language: All languages
- Country zone: CA
|Scope of delivery||Download + License|
|Delivery time||Few minutes|
The MS Office edition 2010 Standard is one of the most popular office versions from Microsoft. Its comprehensive portfolio of programs and functions contains everything that users need to work professionally, both privately and, above all, professionally - in all areas: from the creation of text documents in various formats with Word 2010 and the analysis of extensive table data in Excel 2010, to versatile communication and planning with Outlook 2010 and the design of informative presentations with PowerPoint 2010, to the spontaneous recording and sharing of ideas with OneNote 2010 and their creatively sophisticated publication with Publisher 2010 - all bundled in the MS Office 2010 Standard edition.
For further questions about the product, please contact our customer service.
Microsoft Office 2010 Standard - the comprehensive office software as a purchase version
The MS Office-Edition 2010 Standard belongs to the most popular Office-versions from Microsoft, whose comprehensive portfolio of programs and functions contains everything that users need privately, but above all also professionally, in order to work professionally - in all areas: from the creation of text documents in various formats with Word 2010 and the analysis of extensive table data in Excel 2010, to versatile communication and planning with Outlook 2010 and the conception of informative presentations with PowerPoint 2010, to the spontaneous recording and sharing of ideas with OneNote 2010 and their creatively sophisticated publication with Publisher 2010 - all bundled in the MS Office 2010 Standard edition.
The Microsoft Office 2010 Standard Edition is offered in regular trade only as a volume license, as they are used by larger companies with many workstations. Wiresoft, on the other hand, also offers the edition as a single license, so that private users and self-employed persons as well as SMEs can also buy all programs of the Office-Edition Standard 2010 can be purchased and used.
The purchase of a 2010 Office-Edition also has the advantage that it is still supported by the Microsoft operating system Windows 7 - which is still used by many buyers and is therefore a decisive feature for purchasing. In Wiresoft Onlineshop you can buy the 2010 edition Office Standard as well as other editions and other Office versions. The following overview provides a detailed presentation of all individual programs contained in Office 2010 Standard.
MS Office 2010 Standard
In addition to the proven Standard programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, the Office suite includes Standard 2016 includes the practical digital notebook OneNote as well as Microsoft Publisher, which can be used to create printable publications for almost any purpose. These applications they expand the possibilities for professional use and thus allow a comprehensive professional work in any area. The desktop interface has also been modernized and is now even more intuitive to use.
Overview of the individual programs in MS Office 2010 Standard:
- Word 2010
- Excel 2010
- PowerPoint 2010
- Outlook 2010
- OneNote 2010
- Publisher 2010
The unsurpassed word processing software from the house of Microsoft offers again in the version 2010 a large number of features and functions to create documents and letters for the most diverse areas of application, to format texts professionally depending on the requirements and to insert graphics, images, etc..
- The XML file format makes Word documents not only more compact, but also more secure and compatible with other systems.
- Tab-style menus, organized by function, make access to commands and formatting options easy. The newly designed ribbon displays even more functions than before. Ribbon and tabs can also be customized according to your own needs and, for example, all unneeded functions can even be hidden.
- The Backstage view shows background information about a currently opened document.
- Standard templates can be adapted to individual needs with just a few clicks: this includes font or font size, paragraph size and line spacing. All changes can also be saved as a new personalized default template.
- Most Word functions can also be accessed via keyboard shortcuts, which offers a speed advantage for text work, especially for professional users.
- Spell checker: Under the menu item "Document checker" the various autocorrect options can be adjusted or deactivated.
- In Word 2010, not only can you share documents with others, you can also track other people's changes and add comments. These can then be accepted or rejected by clicking on them.
- The mail merge function with the three elements "Main Document" - which contains the identical text for all mail merges - as well as "Mail Merge Fields" for personalized data and "Data Source", which is used to manage all address data - e.g. from Outlook - is particularly practical. The "Mail Merge Wizard" supports users with step-by-step instructions.
The powerful calculation software contains a large collection of formulas with which calculations can be performed quickly - an indispensable advantage for analyzing and managing data from particularly large tables. Excel 2010 includes many new features and tools to help you filter data even faster, create mini-charts in a cell, use a Web interface, and more:
- Excel 2010's new Ribbon neatly consolidates many of the settings and functions previously scattered across numerous sub-menus.
- Sparklines allow entire charts to be integrated into a single cell as a visual summary, providing more clarity.
- Data slices filter large amounts of data in pivot tables without having to first open a list to view each filter
- Version recovery supports the reuse of accidentally closed datasheets with new templates and chart helpers.
- Backstage view displays all important functions in an expanded status bar.
- Collaborative work on spreadsheets is also possible via a Web App or a free add-on.
- Excel 2010 supports the following formats: .xls, .xlsx, .xlsm, .xlsb, .xltx, .xlt, .xltm, .xml, .xlam, .xla as well as .xlw.
PowerPoint is the all-rounder for creating informative presentations, both privately and, above all, in business. The Office program offers a wide range of functions and Standard templates that can be used to quickly create professionally designed slides, even without extensive experience. With just a few clicks, graphics, images and videos can be integrated, giving each presentation an individual character. What's new in PowerPoint 2010:
- The new XML format for presentations is not only more compact, but also more reliable and requires less storage space.
- All elements of a slide are embedded directly into the document in PowerPoint 2010 - for a smooth and delay-free playback.
- SmartArt graphics provide dynamic effects such as smooth transitions to increase audience engagement.
- The integration of videos and music brings further variety through a multimedia experience. The function menu allows various options during playback, including endless playback.
- The new Shape tools allow the free design of a variety of objects for informative graphics.
This world-wide most popular e-mail client convinces again in the Office Version 2010, this world's most popular e-mail client once again impresses with its versatile features, which include not only sending e-mails, but also managing contacts, appointments, tasks and notes. The Microsoft multi-talent provides an extensive collection of functions that meet all the requirements for communication at work, but also in private life.
- Add an e-mail signature to messages: The design options for signatures for e-mail messages include not only text, but also, for example, a personal picture or logo, the Electronic Business Card and even an image file of the handwritten signature.
- The "Conversations" view allows e-mails to be grouped or sorted by topic/subject, providing a better overview in the mailbox. The deletion process can also be applied to the entire conversation.
- QuickSteps allow typical, frequently used routine tasks to be grouped together in order to automate processes.
- The convenient search functions offer improved filter options - including by category - which can also be saved for reuse.
OneNote is the electronic alternative for extensive note collections - but the program offers a much better overview and is also designed for collaboration with work colleagues via the cloud. Important documents are centrally recorded and are always available, e.g. for preparing presentations, taking notes and internet research. The note-taking program is intuitive and easy to use, including these features:
- OneNote automatically creates a personal notebook that already contains the "General" and "Unfiled Notes" tabs, as well as the preset pages: "Business", "Most Frequently Used", and "News".
- All notebooks can be personalized and divided into further sections, which then appear as tabs under the respective toolbar. These can also be changed again at any time.
- In addition to creating blank pages, there is also the option to use standardized page templates, e.g. "Business", and to subdivide these later into further sections if required.
The desktop publishing software is included specifically in MS Office 2010 Standard and is designed to create high-quality publications for a wide range of areas in a professional and print-ready manner.
- In addition to simple documents such as business cards and greeting cards, it can also be used to create flyers, catalogues for printing as well as informative e-mail newsletters.
- A large selection of templates is available for this purpose, which come very close to the typical appearance of publications and can then be further customized individually.
- Images can be inserted either from the computer, directly from the Internet or as ClipArt via Office.com.
- A range of effects such as shadow, light and 3D are available to further manipulate images. Many effects can also be used for text.
System requirements for MS Office 2010 Standard
The Office 2010 Standard Edition is available for download in two versions: 32-bit as well as 64-bit. By default, the 32-bit version is installed on a PC, thus avoiding compatibility problems with the 64-bit version on older computers or operating systems. With 4 GB memory, the 64-bit version offers advantages especially when editing Excel files that are larger than 2 GB. The new ribbon interface also requires more space on the hard disk compared to the previous version. Otherwise, the following minimum requirements apply:
- Operating systems: Windows 7 to max. Windows 10, or min. Windows Server 2003
- Processor: min. 500 MHz - 1 GHz is recommended to be able to use all functions of Microsoft Outlook
- Memory: min. 256 MB RAM - 512 MB recommended to use all Outlook services
- Hard disk space: min. 3.5 GB
- Image resolution: min. 1.024 x 576, min. graphics card with DirectX9c acceleration
Buy MS Office 2010 Standard cheap at Wiresoft in the online shop
This Office 2010 Standard Edition is not available in conventional trade, because it is otherwise only offered as a volume license for companies. In the Wiresoft online shop, the Office 2010 Standard software is also available as a single-user license, as a purchase and without any further subscription obligations; for you, therefore, there are only one-time costs when you purchase via Wiresoft, and you acquire a full version of the program, which has the identical scope of programs as they are included in the corresponding Office volume license.
Buy software securely from Wiresoft: MS Office 2010 Standard is not only available at Wiresoft at a particularly low price, the purchase is also convenient via instant download and also secure: this single-user license of Office 2010 Standard was part of a larger volume license, such as Microsoft offers only to larger companies. The purchase of a volume license includes the right to resell surplus software licenses or the entire volume license - regardless of whether individual or all licenses were not used. With the sale, the volume license is broken up and converted into individual licenses - whereby these are referred to as used software. This splitting has no effect on the functionality or the scope of the contained programs.
Buying software from Wiresoft is an affordable way for our customers to purchase Office editions such as MS Standard 2010. Therefore, not only self-employed persons and SMEs but also private users benefit from our low-priced software offer!
Wiresoft only sells full versions of MS Office Standard or other Microsoft Office versions and programs that are identical to the original Microsoft products; they come exclusively from legal sources.
Buying Office 2010 Standard as used software from Wiresoft Software-Shop does not mean any legal risk for you, because trading with used software is allowed by law, which has been confirmed by numerous judgements.
This Office 2010 Standard software can be installed on your PC immediately after the purchase process and the download has been completed and can be activated and fully used with the volume license key - (MAK) - supplied.
In the Wiresoft Software-Shop you can find beside the Office 2010 Standard Edition also other Office-Editions or versions as well as other Microsoft programs as purchase version. If you have any questions about Office 2010 Standard or any other Microsoft Office software, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail, telephone or chat.